Most probably all the recent laptops do come with Bluetooth adapter but you need to get an additional Bluetooth device for the desktop computers to work well with the Bluetooth wireless headphones.
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between iPhone & Android 2020 | You Should Know!
- Top 10 Instagram Story Hacks, Tips & Tricks in 2020 | You Need to Know
- How to Secure Your Computer with follow Simple Tips 2020
- [Instagram Hack] Creating instagram phising page And how to hack instagram account | New Method 2020
- [Whatsapp Crash 2020] How to Crash someone’s Whatsapp or Whatsapp Group | Hang anyone’s whatsapp
- [Facebook Trick] How to create [invisible] blank name id on facebook – 2020
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Windows 10 Laptop/PC STEP BY STEP FOLLOW ME
You can find the list of Bluetooth adapters on an online e-commerce website for desktop computers. You can even use the same for the laptops if you don’t have a Bluetooth adapter. To know whether the laptop or a computer supports Bluetooth or not,
STEP1; Now, you can check the status at the device manager. If you have the Bluetooth adapter and is not working properly, and fix the problem.
STEP2; Once you have everything like Bluetooth headset to connect and a Laptop, go to Settings then Devices, and find ‘Bluetooth and other devices’. Now, turn on the Bluetooth and click on + icon to add a Bluetooth device which is a headset in our case.
STEP3; Now take your Bluetooth headphones and turn on the pairing mode. To turn on the pairing mode, generally, you need to press and hold the power button for about 2-3 seconds until you see a blinking light.
STEP4; Once you keep the headphones in pair mode, you will see the device here. Just tap on it to pair it to the Windows 10 computer. You can disconnect or remove the device by choosing here.
So this the steps by which we can easily Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Windows 10 Laptop/PC. That’s it. Now enjoy listening to music or watching your favorite shows with your wireless headphones.