First, I’ll teach you how to create a phishing page for Android, iPhone, and all smartphone users. I also provide you a direct download link so you could easily download it within a second.
- How to Control Android phone from PC or another Android Phone remotely | Android Remote Access!
- Follow these Simple Steps to Detect and Remove Malware from your Windows10 PC!
- How to Increase Active Followers on Instagram | Get Real Instagram Followers 2020
- How to Unsubscribe from unwanted Emails in Gmail | Unsubscribe from Emails!
- How to perform Lock Screen Phishing Attacks using Lockphish Tool
- 5 Attacks Which are Harmful For Your Whatsapp Account & How to be safe in 2020!
- Top 5 Free, and Secure VPN Apps for Android in 2020
- How to Remove Android lock screen, and Bypass Google Verification (FRP) Lock
- Best Command Prompt (CMD) Tricks and Hacks in 2020! | You Cannot Miss
- How To Hack WiFi Password using Kali Linux | Hack WiFi Password in Just Few Easy Steps!
How to Create Mobile-Friendly Facebook Phishing Page for All Smartphone Users | Update method
Now follow the below-given step by step process for making your phishing page mobile-friendly which is very useful for them, who want to hack the Facebook account of android mobile, iPhone mobile, and many more users.
STEP1: First of all, open your chrome browser on your mobile phone.
STEP2: After that, go to www.m.facebook.com via a mobile browser, and you will see the Facebook login page.
STEP3: Now, Simply click on the URL box, and here you need to edit the URL link so simply add view-source: at the beginning of the URL.
STEP4: As you modify the URL. you’ll see the full source code of mobile-friendly Facebook login page.
Note: So you can get any websites source code in the mobile phone by adding the same view-source: before the actual link of any website.
STEP5: Now, Copy all the code from there, and send that source code to your computer, and paste it on notepad anyhow. And save it with the name index.htm.
I hope you already familiar with how to edit the phishing page and make it work full by modifying some text after the action parameter. If you don’t know please read this post 👇
LAST WORD: That’s it, friends, this is the simple post for making a phishing page for smartphone users.I hope you liked this post please share it with your friends too.