I recommend AirDroid app for this tutorial. It is the easiest way to control Android from your PC or even another Android device. It’s a free solution for controlling your Android screen on your desktop over the internet or via wifi. Airdroid software allows you to remote control your root or non-root android devices using a laptop or Pc.
So let’s get started.
- Follow these Simple Steps to Detect and Remove Malware from your Windows10 PC!
- How to Increase Active Followers on Instagram | Get Real Instagram Followers 2020
- How to Unsubscribe from unwanted Emails in Gmail | Unsubscribe from Emails!
- How to perform Lock Screen Phishing Attacks using Lockphish Tool
- 5 Attacks Which are Harmful For Your Whatsapp Account & How to be safe in 2020!
- Top 5 Free, and Secure VPN Apps for Android in 2020
- How to Remove Android lock screen, and Bypass Google Verification (FRP) Lock
- Best Command Prompt (CMD) Tricks and Hacks in 2020! | You Cannot Miss
- How To Hack WiFi Password using Kali Linux | Hack WiFi Password in Just Few Easy Steps!
How to Control Android phone from PC?
STEP1: First of all, Download, and install the Airdroid app on the android device, that is going to be controlled remotely. Download Link is given below 👇
STEP2: Now, sign in to your Airdroid account. if you don’t have an account. you can easily create it for free.
STEP3: After that, Download and install Airdroid desktop client on your computer. Download link given below 👇
STEP4: Now, Sign into the same airdroid account, and click on the binoculars icon on the left menu bar.
Note: If the controlled device is rooted, you can use remote control directly. if the device is not rooted you need to complete the non-route setup first.
STEP5: So, connect your phone, and pc with a USB cable on your phone.
STEP6: Now, go to developer options, and enable USB debugging on the desktop client click the non-root option to connect your phone.
STEP7: After that, finishing the non-root setup. You can easily control your android phone from your pc.
STEP8: Now, you need to just select your device, and click the remote control option to establish a connection.
So, In this way, You can easily control the android phone from a Computer.
How to Control Android From Android Device Remotely?
Airdroid app also allows you to remote control android devices directly from another android device
STEP1: First of all, download Air mirror app on the device which you use to control. Download link given below 👇
STEP2: Now, sign in to your Airdroid account.
STEP3: Here, you can see your device tap on it.
STEP4: After that, Select the control tab to establish the connection.
So Guys, In this way, you can control your android phone from another device over the internet or via wi-fi.
Last words: This is the end of the article. I hope, you have to enjoy this article, and I covered How to Control Android phone from PC or another Android Phone remotely , we will meet soon with a new interesting article post. If you face some problem in any steps please drop your email by going to contact us section of this site. If you like this post please don’t forget to share it with friends also please socialize it.