So, the process is very simple. There’s no need for ADB programming or any weird technical skills.
Google Chrome is the world’s most popular browser, and the Chrome Web Store is the most popular browser utility store.
The desktop version of Google Chrome has thousands of extensions to enhance your browsing, but Google does not have any such support for Chrome Web Store for its Android browser.
However, if you want to install, and use Chrome extensions on your Android device. There is a workaround, you will need an alternative to the official Chrome browser.
So, let’s get started-
- 5 Attacks Which are Harmful For Your Whatsapp Account & How to be safe in 2020!
- Top 5 Free, and Secure VPN Apps for Android in 2020
- How to Remove Android lock screen, and Bypass Google Verification (FRP) Lock
- Best Command Prompt (CMD) Tricks and Hacks in 2020! | You Cannot Miss
- How To Hack WiFi Password using Kali Linux | Hack WiFi Password in Just Few Easy Steps!
- How to Enable Whatsapp room feature, and start video conference on WhatsApp!
- How to Transfer Files between Android Phone and Windows PC via FTP(Over WiFi or Mobile Hotspot)
- How to get Facebook user’s information using Facebook bot | Facebook information gathering Tool
How to install Chrome extensions on Android Phone?
Actually, Kiwi browser is based on the chromium project that, chrome itself is based upon unlike chrome on Android. Kiwi browser supports the installation of Chrome extensions.
STEP1; First of all, Download the Kiwi browser on your Android Phone. Download link is given below 👇
STEP2; Now, once installed open the app, and head to the Chrome Web Store. The installation process for extensions is the same as it is on your desktop search for an Extension. Chrome Web Store link is given below 👇
STEP3; Now, you want to install once you have found. it clicks the add to the Chrome button.
STEP4; Then next to it once Kiwi browser installs the extension.
STEP5: Now, it’ll appear on the extension page on the browser page.
STEP5; Now, you can manage your extensions, and you can disable extensions, or remove them from your browser.
So, In this way, you can easily install Chrome Extension on Android Phone.
That’s it. So, friends, this is the end of the article, and I covered “How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Phone!”
If you face some problem in any steps please drop your email by going to contact us section of this site. If you like this post please don’t forget to share it with friends also please socialize it. Thank you so much, stay tuned with this blog and blog’s admin Mr. Aditya Singh…