Hello Guys, once again, your most welcome in this blog. I’m very excited to complete this post quickly because this post is going to be an interesting post for you. In this post, we will talk about “How Elliot Hacked the Prison?” Did you watch Mr Robot Web series?
Mr. Robot follows Elliot, a young programmer who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and as a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroads when the mysterious leader of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the firm he is paid to protect.
THE BIG IDEA!
This time I’m talking about the hack Elliot performed to free vera from prison to save Shayla. So, the big idea was to hack police laptop using car Bluetooth and then upload malware through FTP and get control of the prison’s digital security system.
- How to Shut Down your Android Device by Making Call from Another Phone?
- Guide To Remove Or Block Ads From Any Android Apps With Or Without Root!
- How To Transfer Contact From iphone To Gmail?
- 5+ awesome workout app for Your apple watch – 2021
- How to Set Up Proxy on Android for WiFi, and Mobile Data? | Android Proxy Settings
- How to Use Android Phone as a Webcam in OBS [via WiFi, USB]
- Best Torrent Downloader Apps For iphone – 2021 | How to Download Torrents on iPhone
- Best File Manager Apps(free) For iPhone – 2021
How Elliot Hacked the Prison? | How He did it?
kali > service bluetooth start
kali > hciconfig hci0 up
kali > hciconfig hci0
STEP 2: Scanning for Bluetooth Devices. Elliot used kali’s inbuilt Bluetooth scanner named “Hcitool“
STEP 3: Spoof the MAC Address of the Keyboard. Kali Linux has a tool designed to spoof Bluetooth devices called spooftooph. We can use it to spoof the keyboard with a command
kali > spooftooph -i hci0-a A0:02:DC:11:4F:85-n Car537
-i designates the device, in this case, hci0
-a designates the MAC address we want to
-n designates the name of the device we want to spoof, in this case, “Car537”
- Link Bluetooth Device to the Cop’s Laptop.
- For Eliot to now connect to the cop car’s laptop, he would need the link-key (this is a key to identify the previously-paired Bluetooth device) that was exchanged between the keyboard and the Bluetooth adapter on the laptop.
- He could guess it (unlikely) or crack it, but it won’t be as fast as it appeared in the show.
- Another possibility is that when the system rebooted or the keyboard was disconnected, Elliot could connect to the laptop as it is a clone of the cop’s keyboard. In either case, it would take more time than Elliot had in this episode to hack the cop’s Bluetooth keyboard.
STEP 5: Hack the jail:
Elliot uses the cop’s hacked computer to upload malware via FTP that will give him control of the prison cell doors. So, As I said Mr. Robot’s hacking is very realistic, but even in this show, the director takes some literary license. That’s allowed-creative works should be not limited by reality.