Guys, My favorite TV show, Mr Robot, has already completed its first season, but I have yet to showcase the hack that Elliot used on the show.
In several episodes, Elliot was seen sending secure emails. As an experienced hacker, he would never use Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo to send confidential messages.
Instead, Elliot chose the most secure email system available to non-military and non-spy people like you and me: ProtonMail
In a world where Google and NSA monitor every email, a truly secure email service would be a God gift. Many email systems have shown themselves to be secure, but we finally recognized whether they were flawed or that their servers could be caught and monitored or otherwise compromised.
Guys first know about Proton Mail –
What is Proton Mail
ProtonMail was developed in 2013, at least in part due to the disclosures that Edward Snowden provided in connection with the NSA’s world-wide surveillance (WWS) program. It was developed by researchers at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland. If you are not familiar with CERN, it is the world’s largest SubAtomic Research facility with the development of WWW among many other things.
Being located in Switzerland, ProtonMail has many advantages-
- The European Union has far more stringent privacy standards than the US, and although Switzerland is not a member of the European Union. There is a high regard for personal privacy in Europe, which is currently practiced in the US.
- Switzerland is perhaps the most stringent privacy standard in all of Europe. A residence for longtime neutrality and secret bank accounts, Switzerland has developed sophisticated laws to protect the privacy of individuals. In addition, Switzerland is outside the legal jurisdiction of the United States and the European Union. This creates almost the right physical location for a private email server.
ProtonMail was designed to give complete anonymity to the email user. To complete this anonymity, it provides the following-
- End-to-end encryption (emails are decrypted in your browser)
- Phone number or any other email is not required to open an account (this account can be used to track your identity).
- You can set your email to expire after several days – even hours.
- It does not keep any logs.
- Even administrators on ProtonMail cannot read your email.
- It is located in a neutral nation known for respect for privacy.
ProtonMail has become very popular due to these unique security features. Currently, it has over 250,000 users worldwide and is growing rapidly. Due to this rapid growth, you may have to wait for some time to get an account. You need to request an account first and when they have the capacity, So they will send you back telling you that you are eligible to open an account.
- How to Hack Android Cam using CamPhish Tool | New Pentesting Tool for Exploit Camera 2020
- How to Capture Streaming Media on Laptop/PC | Method to Save Streaming Media in 2020
- Top 5 Best Zoom Tips and Tricks for Video Conferencing for (Android/iPhone) 2020
- How To Download Instagram Stories on Android/iPhone | Free Method to Download Instagram Stories
- [Instagram Hack] Creating instagram phising page And how to hack instagram account | New Method 2020
- [Whatsapp Crash 2020] How to Crash someone’s Whatsapp or Whatsapp Group | Hang anyone’s whatsapp
- [Facebook Trick] How to create [invisible] blank name id on facebook? | New Method 2020
- [Facebook Trick] How To Make Stylish Name id on Facebook – 2020
Currently, it takes 2-3 weeks but varies. But now it is not like that in 2020 you can open an account on ProtonMail in 2 minutes.
How to make ProtonMail? | Step By Step Follow me
STEP1; Of course, an account has to be requested. Go to protonmail.com and submit a request for an account.
STEP2; Then a form will appear in front of you, “Create your account” and submit the name and password in it.
STEP3; After that, you will get another form in which you will get 3 options, you can verify with any option, and verify the code.
Note: You can use any email for verification, it will not be saved in ProtonMail database.
STEP4; After that, another window will come, “Creating account” which will take a minimum of 1 min, after that, you will be ready to use the account.